Building the awareness and abilities of your employees is a fundamental step in ensuring a smooth, efficient, and stable transition to sustainability. DCarbon designed a range of training programs that could be tailored to your business needs. This includes dealing with the carbon market and preparing carbon trade contracts and carbon footprint certificates, negotiating the environmental dimension of contracts, understanding the international green market, terminology and standards such as the green star in the tourism sector.
Scope of Work
- Qualifying tourism projects to get a green star certificate.
- Training institutions for energy management.
- Qualifying projects to prepare Monitoring, Reporting, and Verification (MRV) report for greenhouse gas emission reduction.
- Training on how to deal with Carbon market mechanism.
- Qualifying projects for carbon footprint certificates.
- Qualifying projects to obtain green credit from national and international organizations.
- Training credit institution on evaluating submitted environmental project for loan approval
- Training of Negotiation skills, both at the level of projects, contracts, and international negotiations.
- Training on green accounting criteria for evaluating the performance of community participation for institutions.
Other environmental services:
- Preparing the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
- Provide technical support and executive green building both converting existing buildings into green buildings or create green buildings to comply with international standards.
- The provision of eco-friendly raw materials and equipment, such as cladding, The necessary energy-saving devices, and water saving
Sustainable development is not limited only to technological solutions or political regulation. For true sustainability to take place, quality education needs to take place.
The concept of education for Sustainable development was first introduced in Agenda 21 at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992, and was classified into 4 aspects:
- Improving access to quality basic education
- Re-orienting existing education programs
- Providing training
- Developing public understanding and awareness of sustainability
We aim to educate the upcoming generations and raise public awareness on the importance of sustainable development to ensure a prosperous future for all.