Business Development Manager
Location: Cairo, Egypt Type of Contract: Individual Contract
Post Level: Senior Duration of Initial Contract: One Year, renewable
Role: The successful candidate develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director.Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain to prospective clients the services offered and follow up with them.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them for feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Hire, train and guide the marketing and business development associates.
- The required candidate should possess more than 5 – 8 years of business development experience
- A graduate of a reputable school of business administration, marketing, sales, economics or similar discipline.
- Preferably located in or near Maadi.