In the heart of COP27, how private/public partnership(s) can accelerate the healthcare decarbonization?
In this regards, Sanofi in collaboration with Ain Shams University and DCarbon initiated the first of its kind in the middle east a good practice of a carbon footprint study on how “tele-medicine” can influence the healthcare sector decarbonization while also increasing social impact and people well-being.
Date: Tuesday, 8 November 2022
Time: 12:30 – 13:30
Location: Climate Action Zone – Challenge Lab at COP27
A high level public-private session focused on innovative solution for healthy society and planet
– Sanofi CEO, Paul Hudson
– Ain Shams University Dean, Mahmoud El-Meteini
– Minister of healthcare, Khaled Abdel Ghafar
– Minister of ICT, Amr Talaat
– DCarbon CEO, Ehab Shalaby
– Sanofi Sustainability Director, Sandrine Bouttier-stref