Job Title: Environmental and Carbon Footprint Specialist
As an Environmental Carbon footprint Specialist, you will be responsible to:
- Develop greenhouse gas inventories for organizations, projects, and products.
- Prepare detailed carbon footprint report in accordance with the GHG Protocol, IPCC Standards, and ISO 14064-1:2018
- Develop, oversee and drive the implementation carbon reduction projects and action plans for prospective clients.
- Communicating, creating awareness and educating all stakeholders on carbon related matters
- Development of a GHG mitigation plan (pollution prevention plan)
- Monitoring impact of and responding to regulatory and policy issues in relation to climate change, environmental protection and resources in operating and market regions
- Prepare proposals for new and existing clients
- Prepare validation/verification report
- Conduct Desk Review of the submitted information:
- Verify the accuracy of collected information,
- Confirm the sufficiency and appropriateness of gathered evidence
- BSc in Engineering or related Environmental discipline
- Excellent experience in Greenhouse Gas Accounting and understanding of Greenhouse Gas Accounting methodology and standards
- 3-5 years of experience of either consulting towards GHG mitigation project development or validation/verification (audit) of GHG mitigation project.
- Certified Energy Manager will be advantageous
- Certified Carbon Manager will be advantageous
- Carbon footprint Development Programme or the equivalent will be advantageous
- Proficiency in English language communication skills, and strong numeracy skills
- Experience in technical disciplines
- Proficient use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Project management experience
- Cross functional discipline experience