We are looking for Junior Environmental Engineering Specialist to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will work with our team in carrying out Life Cycle Assessment Studies and Environmental Product Declaration Reports, GHG Inventory Reports, Water Footprint Reports and Sustainability Reports. You will be also involved in designing training programs, preparing detailed reports on different areas of Environmental Engineering and Management. Our ideal candidate will be a fresh graduate from Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering disciplines with an excellent understanding of environmental Engineering and Management Concepts. All candidates will demonstrate outstanding communication skills, with an aptitude to understand and interpret data. Your ultimate goal will be to ensure our compliance with Local Environmental Regulations and International Reporting Standards related to our scope of work.
- Collect and Maintain Environmental Management Information for our clients.
- Support the design and implementation of effective training programs.
- Carry out Life Cycle Assessment modelling using different software such as OpenLCA, OneClick, Gabi and SimaPro.
- Perform research and report findings on the current environmental conditions.
- Prepare clear and detailed written reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering and Chemical Engineering within the last two years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
- Aptitude to solve problems quickly with minimum or no support.