Due to our continuing expansion, DCarbon has an opportunity for an experienced ESG Manager to join our Egypt Team.
The team specializes in sustainability and climate change. Our services cover a wide range of activities covering; consultations, training, capacity building, reporting, digital solutions, communication, and verification services, to public and private corporations, international and local organizations, governmental authorities, and civil society organizations in the MENA, GCC, EU, and the USA.
You will play a key part in the continued growth of our team and should demonstrate a passion to make a difference.
- A proven track record in delivering sustainability strategies as a client-facing consultant
- Experience of global standards, such as GRI, CDP, SASB, PRB, and TFCD.
- Familiar with and proven experience in using contemporary international standards on sustainability measurement, assessment tools and methodologies related to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs 7, 13, 14, 15) as well as with collaborative initiatives being undertaken by governments and businesses to meet their international commitments
- Subject matter expertise and program management across some or all areas of sustainability such as:
- CSR strategy, materiality, social value and community engagement.
- ESG assessments for businesses
- Sustainability Impact Assessment
- Coupling Environmental and Macroeconomic Analysis or Forecasting
- Green Recovery or Green Economy in Policy Development
- Proven ability to structure issues and use analytical skills to solve complex problems
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a non-technical audience through written and oral communication
- Proven experience of delivering high-quality strategic engagements across multiple industries
- Strong interest and passion for developing, growing, and leading a team through advanced coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East or where the project requirements dictate.
- Proven commitment to continuous learning.
B.S/B. A Degree (Master’s degree is an advantage) – in Engineering, Business, or Economics with min. 5 years’ experience in projects management Sustainability or related topics.