Sustainability reporting reflects transparency and strengthens your brand image towards stakeholders. By disclosing ESG data according to global frameworks, you comply with the current standards in global financial markets as investors and stock exchanges seek more transparency and ESG data consistency.
DCarbon, as a GRI-certified training partner in Egypt and a member of the GRI Gold Community, has a long track record in developing sustainability reports in accordance with the GRI Standards, the most widely used and trusted reporting standards by top corporations worldwide and nationwide recommended by the Egyptian Stock Exchange.
Accordingly, we can develop your sustainability report to:
i) Help your business maximize long-term organizational value
ii) Show resilient performance to investors, lenders and other stakeholders,
iii) Build trust and strong engagement with your stakeholders.
Benefits of ESG Reporting in accordance with international ESG Frameworks & Standards
INTERNAL BENEFITS FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- Assess and benchmark your organization’s ESG performance according to international standards
- Identify material issues that affect your organisation and stakeholders
- Enhance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) setting, measuring, and monitoring
- Assist your organisation in strategy, vision, and ESG data collection
- Provide transparent and consistent reporting to internal stakeholders (BoD, shareholders, employees)
EXTERNAL BENEFITS FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- Enhance reputation and build trust to access finance and foster partnerships
- Meet disclosure requirements risen by regulators, investors, and international financial institutions
- Communicate your organisation’s ESG impact to all stakeholder categories
- Strengthen stakeholder engagement processes
- Promote transparency and ESG disclosure practices in the financial sector
Specify your contact details and consulting services you’re interested in. Our experts will contact you in no time.