Work with us
Graphic Designer Intern
Senior Student-Fresh Graduate
2 open positions
2 days a week onsite, 3 from home
Internship Start date: immediately
Duration: Three months, possible extension
About the Internship
The intern will learn:
- Multitasking and Creativity
- Gaining Full Time Work Experience
- Work on A Wide Range of Graphic Design Projects
- Working in a high-quality learning environment.
- Participate in a real-life project and interact with a team of qualified experts.
- Certificate of Participation in the project.
- A paid compensation will be given to the participants by the end of the internship.
- Possible continuation as freelancer
- Applied & Fine Art students/fresh graduate preferred.
- Basic experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch App, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Very Good in English, must be a Team Player
- Strong Creativity and Analytical Skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Using (Photoshop, Illustrator, Video Editing)