GRI Standards Certified Training Program & Sustainability Reporting is aiming at providing the fundamental principles and methodological framework of GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards. It addresses all types of organizations, both public and private sector and across all levels within the organizations.
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) sustainability reporting framework is the most trusted and widely used sustainability framework in the world. GRI Standards are used universally to measure and report on the economic, environmental and social performance. Thousands of companies and organizations of different sizes and industries apply GRI’s guidelines as an integral part of their core strategies in order to scale up their positive impact and value. The training program is provided by DCarbon, the only GRI Certified training partner in Egypt.
- Part I – Introduction to Sustainability Fundamentals
- Sustainable development
- Sustainability Reporting
- Part II – GRI Standards Methodology
- Introduction to GRI Standards
- How to use the GRI Standards
- Other standards and frameworks
- Universal standards (GRI 101, GRI 102, GRI 103)
- Topic-specific standards
- Applying the Reporting Principles
- Reporting general disclosures
Part I – GRI Standards in practice
- Identifying material topics and boundaries
- Reporting material topics
- Reporting In accordance
- Presenting and compiling information
Part II – Workshop
- GRI Support Suite
- Case studies
- Useful resources
- An internationally recognized certificate issued by GRI
- A comprehensive experience and access to experts with rich academic and professional experience in sustainability and climate change
- An invitation to become a member of the DCarbon Sustainability Community
- Additional discounts for other training courses organized by DCarbon
Who Should Attend ?
- Key decision makers who mandate and/or approve sustainability reports on behalf of their organizations
- CFOs, internal auditors, regulatory agencies and investors as part of their role in Sustainability Governance
- Managers who are in charge of material data collection and managing the implementation of sustainability practices
- Head of Departments overseeing the implementation of Sustainability Practices across all business sectors: Organization Development, Strategic Planning, Finance, Corporate Communications, HSE, Human resources, , Legal Department, CSR Department, IT, Marketing, Operations and supply chain.
Specify your contact details and consulting services you’re interested in. Our experts will contact you in no time.