Work with us
Researcher – Intern
2 open positions
2 days a week onsite, 3 from home
Internship Start date: immediately
Duration: Three months, possible extension
- Researching sector specific related topics
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Update our websites as needed
- Interpreting research specifications and developing a work plan that satisfies requirements.
- Conducting desktop research, and using books, journal articles, newspaper sources, questionnaires, surveys, polls, and interviews to gather data.
- Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends.
- Maintaining and protecting electronic databases.
- Promptly reporting any problems to the relevant stakeholders.
- Following a strict code of ethics and protecting any confidential information at all times.
- Writing proposals and delivering presentations when required.
About the Internship
Benefits for the Intern:
- Working in a high-quality learning environment.
- Participate in a real-life project and interact with a team of qualified experts.
- A paid compensation will be given to the participants by the end of the internship.
- Possible conversion to full time job.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, environment related fields research.
- Ability to prove competence in a research field.
- Sound understanding of research methodologies.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong statistical and mathematical aptitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and exceptional written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills