The Training Manager will identify and monitor training needs in the organization, and design, plan, and implement training programs, policies, and procedures to fulfill those needs.
- Oversees the daily activities of training associates and consultants.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Reviews existing training programs; suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of clientele, the organization, or the industry.
- Ensures that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry.
- Identifies problems and opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Conducts or facilitates required and recommended training sessions.
- Collaborates with vendors and third-party training providers to arrange employee registration for and participation in outside training programs.
- Ensures that training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget.
- Prepares and implements training budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong graphic design ability.
- Thorough understanding of training processes.
- Ability to moderate large groups.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, business administration, Communications or related area required.
- At least six years of experience in training with one year of supervisory experience required.